Synergy & Leadership Exchange Website
1. In publishing this Web site, SYNERGY & LEADERSHIP EXCHANGE makes no representations concerning the
efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any products or treatments.
2. In view of the possibility of human error, neither SYNERGY & LEADERSHIP EXCHANGE nor any other party
involved in providing this Web site, warrant that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or
complete as they are not responsible nor liable for any errors or omissions that may be found in this Web site or
for the results obtained from the use of such information. The entire risk as to use of this Web site is assumed by
3. The information you access through this web site is provided “as is”. No warranty, expressed or implied, is
given as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information herein, or for obtaining legal advice. To the
fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither the author nor any other parties who have been
involved in the creation, preparation, posting, or delivering of this Web site assume responsibility for the
completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of said information and assume no liability for direct,
incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages as well as any circumstance for any complication, injuries,
side effects orother medical accidents to person or property arising from or in connections with the use or reliance
upon any information contained herein or pages linked therefrom.
4. SYNERGY & LEADERSHIP EXCHANGE and other parties involved in the creation of this Web site assume no
responsibility or liability for any damages, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest
contaminating or destructive properties that may infect you computer equipment or other property on account of
your access to, use of, or browsing the Web site, or your downloading any material, data, text, images, video, or
audio from the Web site.
5. SYNERGY & LEADERSHIP EXCHANGE is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link
contained in a linked site, or any changes or update to such sites. Authors of this Web site makes no
representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products messages
which may be provided by such resources, and specifically disclaim any warranties, including but not limited to
implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
6. By using this Web site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these
terms and conditions of use, do not use this web site. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall
be determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then the provision shall be deemed severable
from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability or any remaining provisions.
materials published on this Web site are provided as-is without warranty of any kind and may include inaccuracies
and/or typographical errors. SYNERGY & LEADERSHIP EXCHANGE suitability of this information for any purpose. The author disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties, and in no event shall SYNERGY & LEADERSHIP EXCHANGE
8. By using this Web site you agree that in the event of any controversy or dispute arising with respect to your use of
this site shall be settled in accordance with the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”).
9. By using this Web site, you are agreeing to the conditions, terms, and stipulations of the paragraphs above
and this paragraph. As above, these terms are subject to change at any point in time. As such, please check
them frequently, since they govern your use of this website. Your permission and use of this website and these
terms will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Minnesota. Any dispute or claim in connection with this
Web site, or your use of it not settled by binding arbitration, will be brought in state court in Minnesota. You agree to
jurisdiction and venue of such court.